2nd year students from Rang Tara, successfully qualified for the BT Young Scientist Competition 2018 after entering the competition with a project entitled ‘A Study of Bacteria Found on Pedestrian...
Over this next month, LC 1 and LC2, in addition to LCA 1 and LCA 2,will, through their Religion classes collect basic items to make packs for the Rough Sleepers linked to the Simon Community. The Rough Sleepers are a section of the homeless who for a variety of reasons do not sleep in Homeless Shelters.
Care for the Rough Sleepers Shoebox Appeal
- Warm Hat – Scarf – Gloves
- Socks: 1 heavy pair and 1-2 normal pairs.
- Shampoo / Shower Gel : All-in-one preferably
- Wet Wipes – Tissues : mini packs
- Lip Balm
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Deodorant (roll on)
- Small bags of sweets – chocolates – cereal bars
- Nail Clippers or small gift Check us out on –