2020 UNIFORM PRICE LIST
CASTLEKNOCK COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Please note the following:
- Shirts/Blouses should be worn buttoned up to the neck. We suggest that when purchasing shirts/blouses parents should purchase one-size larger than required. This makes it easier for the tie to be worn close to the collar of the shirt/blouse. Ties are not to be worn at a distance away from the collar of the shirt/blouse.
- Female Students : Please note shirts/blouses may be worn outside the skirt provided it is the fitted type shirt/blouse, available from Grants.
- Only the School Jacket may be worn over the Blazer (Senior Students). Other jackets are not permissible.
- It should be noted by all students that full uniform must be worn coming to and going home from school.
- Blazers, Jackets or any items of uniform should not be left on/in lockers overnight.
- Black leather shoes must be worn at all times.
- Runners/Trainers are not permissible except for P.E. (Non-marking soles only)
- Black Shorts if participating in Team Sports.