2020 UNIFORM PRICE LIST
CASTLEKNOCK COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Click to download Price List Uniform school in 2021
Click to download Grants Information Sheet
Click to download Grants Brochure
Please note the following:
- Shirts/Blouses should be worn buttoned up to the neck. We suggest that when purchasing shirts/blouses parents should purchase one-size larger than required. This makes it easier for the tie to be worn close to the collar of the shirt/blouse. Ties are not to be worn at a distance away from the collar of the shirt/blouse.
- Female Students : Please note shirts/blouses may be worn outside the skirt provided it is the fitted type shirt/blouse, available from Grants.
- Only the School Jacket may be worn over the Blazer (Senior Students). Other jackets are not permissible.
- It should be noted by all students that full uniform must be worn coming to and going home from school.
- Blazers, Jackets or any items of uniform should not be left on/in lockers overnight.
- Black leather shoes must be worn at all times.
- Runners/Trainers are not permissible except for P.E. (Non-marking soles only)
- Black Shorts if participating in Team Sports.